the workshop
Monday, February 21, 2005

 
a psa

The only purpose of this blog is to learn website/blogger design.

It is my own "Workshop of filthy creation" to be mangled until I know what the fuck I'm doing.

If you want this blogger addy or are interested in who I really am, visit my real blog, the geek empire



My usual hangout

"In a solitary chamber, or rather cell, at the top of the house, and seperated from all the other apartments by a gallery and staircase, I kept my workshop of filthy creation: my eye-balls were staring from their sockets in attending to the details of my employment. The dissecting room and the slaughter-house furnished many of my materials; and often did my human nature turn with loathing from my occupation, whilst, still urged on by an eagerness which perpetually increased, I brought my work near to a conclusion."
-Mary Shelly, Frankenstein


Yes, I know it's ugly.

This page serves two purposes: It lets me screw around with the blogger template without breaking anything in an effort to learn design; and it lets me post stuff too long for my main page. Hit the geek empire for regular postings.


Powered by Blogger